The SAFESystem by InnoVero Key Facts
Friday, January 31st, 2020
- The SAFE System by InnoVero will debut in 2020, as the first sample collection kit and process to focus on the athlete’s needs first.
- The SAFE System by InnoVero provides the market’s only universal solution for both urine and blood collections.
- The SAFE System by InnoVero features three signature components:
- The SAFE Bottle and a revolutionary, transparent locking mechanism, fully secure in just three clicks.
- The SAFE Collect cup and an ergonomic, gender-tailored design, advancing athlete-friendly use, long ignored by the collection device market.
- The SAFE Vault and a locking partial-sample collection storage, allowing athletes full confidence in security to return to training or competition.
- Developed with a propriety polymer, the SAFE System by InnoVero weighs 15% lighter than comparable devices, lowering shipping and delivery costs, while providing a safer and secure alternative to glass bottle construction.
- The SAFE System by InnoVero fully integrates into existing DCO and WADA-accredited laboratory workflows, allowing for a seamless transition from existing sample collection kits.
- Certified by NSF International, the SAFE System product line is the only device on the market to meet the independent sample collection equipment standard recently established by NSF.